It’s a weird thing, right?
Something totally new to all of us. Something – we just haven’t wrapped our heads around yet.
It kinda feels like life is “on hold”. All we can do is be patient through this monumental time our country’s and world’s history. As a photographer, and service provider in Chelmsford, MA I want to try and give back and document this time in our lives. As inspired by Cara Soulia, of Cara Soulia Photography based in Needham, MA I am offering free photo sessions for the Front Steps Project (#thefrontstepsproject).
Here is how it works:
1. This quick (5 minute) session will take place on your doorstep, outside your home. I will stay at least 10 feet away from you at all times.
2. You need to just come out of your home, as you are, with the ones you love. I’ll snap a few photos of you together and you can have a little fun, be yourselves! Don’t worry about dressing perfectly or coordinated. Be in your pj’s if you wish! Just be yourself – during this time and it’ll be “perfect” as is!
3. You’ll receive one high resolution digital file to remember this monumental time with, delivered to you through email in the coming days.
4. I’ll try to service as many clients as possible as long as we’re able to be outdoors recreationally.
What you need to do:
1. Be positive, upbeat, and welcoming!
2. Complete the form below (AT THIS TIME THE FORM IS IN-ACTIVE, we are not accepting any more submissions until after April 7th due to the Governor’s recent announcement 3-23-2020)
3. Promise in good faith to make a donation to a person or non-profit that you know may need it during this uncertain economic time.
Maybe your friend or neighbor lost their job, or is laid off? send them a little something to show them you care.
Do you know a performer or musician who’s show was cancelled? Send them a tip
Do you love a hair dresser or nail tech who cannot serve others right now? Send them a little something to lessen the load?
Do you know a bartender, server, or waitress, that won’t be called into work for a few weeks – help them out!
Do you know a nurse who’s working extra long hours and could use a little pick me up?
I look forward to meeting you on your doorstep soon!
Allie.Photo is a wedding and portrait photographer based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. I love to photograph people who love life as much as I do. I specialize in photography that is bright and joyful, and promise you will enjoy the entire process. I serve awesome people everywhere within the Greater Boston area to the White Mountains, Cape Cod, and all over New England. Reach out today you’re planning a wedding or need family photos and think we might be a great fit!